How to Make the Most of Your REVIVE Basics Kit
REVIVE’s most popular seller is the Basic’s Kit… and for good reason. This set of 3 single oils and 3 blends is incredibly versatile! It includes Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint, which are some of the most useful Essential Oils you can add to your life. In addition, it includes Sleep, Protect, and Purify, which are pre-blended synergies that are ready to use when you need them.
A $64 Value for $44.
That’s a savings of 30% when you buy the Kit!
Of course this Basic’s Kit is going to include Lavender. It is the most widely used Essential Oil in the world. For thousands of years, people have been utilizing Lavender Oil as a natural remedy or calming scent. Simply put, Lavender has a huge range of therapeutic benefits and can be used for more things than you may have already imagined!
Ways to use your Lavender Oil
- Improve your sleep: Adding a few drops of Lavender oil to your Oasis Diffuser is one of the safest and easiest ways to encourage better sleep.
- Soothe your skin: The anti-inflammatory properties of Lavender make it a great choice for all sorts of skin care issues. Put a few drops of Lavender essential oil in a teaspoon of Aloe Gel to soothe and heal a sunburn.
- Calm your mind and body: Lavender is very well-known for its ability to bring on feelings of relaxation. Take 4 drops of Lavender oil and mix it with an unscented soap then add to a warm bath with some Epsom Salts for reducing stress/anxiety after a long day.
- Help heal a wound: Researchers have found that Lavender Essential Oil promotes healing skin tissue. Mix a couple of drops of your oil with a teaspoon of Sea Buckthorn Oil to calm inflammation and help kill bacteria.
- Natural Bug Repellent: Lavender is a great insecticide. This means it can help deter bugs. Wearing a few drops of Lavender oil mixed into an unscented lotion can aid in keeping you bite free. In addition, if you do get bit, this oil is great for soothing the bug bite as well.
This fresh and fabulous oil is go-to for so many things. Lemon Essential Oil is cold pressed from the peels of this popular fruit and it contains all of the wonderful benefits this citrus has to offer. Lemon’s uplifting scent is great for mood adjustments, health, and cleaning. Here are some great ways to put your Lemon Oil to good use.
Ways to use your Lemon Oil
- Improve your mood: Lemon Essential Oil is one of the most studied oils for fighting depression and boosting your spirits. Add 5 drops of this zesty oil and 100 ml of water to your diffuser and enjoy the uplifting aroma.
- Increase alertness: Lemon is great for mental stimulation and can even help with jet lag. When in need of focus or concentration, simply take a sniff of your Lemon Oil straight from the bottle.
- Clean your house: This sweet yet tart oil kills viruses and bacteria. Add a few drops of Lemon Oil to any of your natural household cleaners to boost its germ-killing powers.
- Relieve respiratory issues: Lemon Essential Oil promotes healthy respiratory function and may lessen allergy symptoms. It is great for lymphatic drainage and can boost the immune system. Inhale Lemon Oil as needed when you are feeling stuffy.
Peppermint Oil is so fragrant. It’s recognizable cool, minty scent makes it a perfect match for so many people. But the good news it, that it is also useful in so many situations. Peppermint is uplifting, pain relieving, and even good for your stomach. Read on to see some great uses for this popular oil.
Ways to use your Peppermint Oil
- Energize your senses: Peppermint is great at fighting fatigue and giving you a boost of energy. Diffuse this oil when you need a little pick me up. Great for that pre-workout motivation. Studies have shown that people may exercise up to 20% longer when smelling Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Relieve pain: Great at soothing sore muscles and easing headaches. This oil is antispasmodic so it calms the tension in muscles, giving a cooling relief. Add 3 drops to a teaspoon of Grapeseed Oil and apply to the painful area.
- Ease an upset tummy: Peppermint is helpful in reducing nausea and IBS symptoms. It’s anti-inflammatory properties make it relaxing to the stomach and intestines. Mix 2 drops with an unscented lotion and apply in a circular motion to the stomach area. For an additional boost, use a drop of Lemon Essential Oil as well.
- Stop the itch: This highly mentholated Essential Oil is amazing at inhibiting itchiness. Combine with your Lavender oil for maximized relief. 2 drops of Peppermint Oil and 2 drops of Lavender in a carrier oil applied to itchy area will soothe the annoying itch.
A proprietary blend created by REVIVE to help encourage those much needed ZZZs.
- Create a linen spray to help your little ones fall asleep: Put 25 drops of Sleep Blend into a 4 ounce glass spray bottle with one ounce of high proof alcohol. Mix together, then fill the rest of the way with water. Mist your child’s pillow before bed to help them sleep.
- Make a calming massage oil: Add about 8 drops of your Sleep Blend to a Tablespoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage your partner’s shoulders to encourage relaxation after a long day.
- Diffuse for stress relief: Put 3 drops of Sleep Essential Oil Blend and 2 drops of Lavender Essential Oil in your diffuser with 100ml water and run for 20 minutes while meditating or reading a book to help reduce stress.
An expertly crafted synergy of Essential Oils based on a historical recipe. Used to kill germs and boost the immune system.
- Create a barrier from unwanted germs: Mix a few drops of Immunity Boost Blend with a carrier oil and apply to chest before going to a public area that may have many germs. Great for use on airplanes, in schools, or doctor’s offices.
- Encourage natural resistance during cold/flu season: Add 2 drops of Immunity Boost and 1 drop of Lavender Essential Oil to an unscented lotion and massage onto the soles of your feet at night.
- Make your own hand sanitizer: To a 1 oz bottle, add 5 drops of Immunity Boost Blend and 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil to 1 oz of Aloe Vera Gel. Mix well and apply to hands when there is no soap and water available.
A fresh, synergistic blend of Essential Oils to support respiratory function. Encourages clear breathing and helps open airways.
- Help prevent flare ups of seasonal allergies: Diffuse 3 drops of Breathe Air with 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil daily in the morning.
- Clear congestion during a cold: Add 3 drops of Breathe Air Blend to 1 Tablespoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to chest, forehead, and around the ears. Avoid using near the eyes.
- Sleep better when you are sick: Diffuse 2 drops of Breathe Air Blend and 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil at night to ease the respiratory system and calm the mind.
Of course, there are so many more ways to benefit from this useful Basic’s Kit. What ideas have you come up with?