Manage Daily Stress with Revive Black Spruce Essential Oil
Distilled from needles and twigs of trees belonging to the pine family, Black Spruce Essential Oil has many properties that set it apart from other oils of the family. For hundreds of years, Native Americans used Black Spruce in their spiritual and medicinal rituals.
Comparable to Young Living Northern Lights Black Spruce, Revive Black Spruce Essential Oil is sourced from Canada, where the tree grows natively. Its woody, balsamic aroma is soothing and relaxing. This is due to a high content of bornyl acetate, a chemical compound that helps promote relaxation. A versatile oil, Black Spruce can be used to address several concerns, including muscle relief, soothing skin, promoting focus, and reducing stress.
Benefits of REVIVE Black Spruce:
- Relaxing: One of Black Spruce’s strongest properties is its ability to promote relaxation, both mental and physical. The aroma of the oil can help create a calming environment that instantly puts your mind at ease.
- Manage Stress: If you are plagued with anxious thoughts and feelings, Black Spruce is an excellent option to help soothe your emotions. It can help reduce stress during trying times or in situations that leave you feeling overwhelmed and anxious.
- Uplifting: Black Spruce can help reduce feelings of sadness and lethargy. It has a positive effect on emotions, especially during times when you are experiencing emotions like sadness, weariness, etc.
- Muscle Relief: Black Spruce can help ease tension in the neck and head, and with minor aches in muscles and joints. Applying it topically can help soothe muscles and joints after a physically tiring day.
- Grounding, Helps Focus: The scent of Black Spruce can have a grounding effect on the mind. It can help improve concentration and focus on the task at hand.
- Respiratory Support: During seasonal changes when respiratory issues are high, Black Spruce can be very handy. It helps clear airways and supports easy breathing.
- Cleansing Benefits: It has some strong cleansing properties that make it an excellent household surface cleaner.
- Skin Health: It is cleansing and soothing, and can be used to promote a clear, healthy complexion, and nourish dry skin.
Top 12 Ways to Use Revive Black Spruce
- Concentration: When studying for exams, or working on a major project, diffuse 3-5 drops of Black Spruce in Revive Oasis Ultrasonic Diffuser in the room.
- Muscle Strain: After engaging in physically strenuous activities like exercising, hiking, walking, etc. rub a few drops of Black Spruce mixed with Revive Fractioned Coconut Oil to soothe sore muscles.
- Facial Oil: Create your own facial oil by mixing 6 drops each of Black Spruce and Revive Frankincense King Essential Oil in an ounce of Revive Argan Oil. Use daily as part of your daily cleansing, toning, and moisturizing routine.
- Moisturizer: Add a few drops of Black Spruce to a moisturizing carrier oil like Revive Golden Jojoba Oil or Revive Sweet Almond Oil and use it on dry skin.
- Soothe Irritations: Mix a drop or two with Coconut Oil and use to soothe inflamed or irritated skin. It can also help minor skin breakouts.
- Focus: Diffusing a few drops of Black Spruce during yoga and meditation sessions can help by creating an environment for deeper focus.
- Improve Mood: On days when you are feeling low, sad, or lethargic, rub a drop or two on the inside of your wrists and in the hollow of your neck to uplift mood and feel energized. This is especially helpful during long, grey winter days when you are more likely to experience emotional distress.
- Relaxation: Mix 15-20 drops in half a cup of carrier oil like Sweet Almond or Coconut and use for a soothing, relaxing massage.
- De-stress: On challenging days when your mind is plagued with anxious thoughts, leaving you feeling stressed and overwhelmed, inhale the calming rich scent of Black Spruce from the bottle by breathing deeply.
- Unwind: Mix a few drops of the essential oil in liquid castile soap and add it to your bathwater. Unwind by taking a warm, soothing bath at the end of a busy day.
- Chest Rub: Prepare a salve by mixing a few drops of Black Spruce with Coconut Oil. Apply on chest, throat, temples, nape, and upper back to clear airways and ease breathing.
- Surface Cleaner: Add 20-25 drops to a spritzer bottle containing water and vinegar. Shake vigorously. Spray on surfaces like countertops, kitchen surfaces, tabletops, etc. for a quick clean down.
If you have sensitive skin, dilute essential oil in some Fractioned Coconut Oil for safe topical application. Do not use near sensitive areas like eyes and inner ears.
$10.00 / month Select options