Lavender Essential Oil stands for one of the most versatile essential oils. The fruity, herbaceous essential oil has potent antioxidant and relaxant properties, which is why it’s often used in treating insomnia and sleep disorders.
Lavender Essential Oil
- Enjoy a restful sleep by simply diffusing 3-5 drops of our Lavender Essential Oil in your bedroom 30 minutes before you go to sleep. The natural sedative and relaxing properties of Lavender Essential Oil help cleanse the mind of negative thoughts and create a serene atmosphere.
- Add 2 drops of our Lavender Essential Oil on your pillowcase to ensure a good night’s sleep and peaceful dreams.
- After cleansing your skin by your normal skin care routine, add 1-2 drops of our Lavender Essential Oil on a cotton swab and apply the oil on the inflamed area (acne). The antibacterial properties of this oil help cleanse the skin and prevent further acne breakouts.
- Mix 5 drops of our Lavender Essential Oil in 10 drops of our Hemp Seed Carrier Oil and massage the blend on sore muscles and joints. The powerful sedative properties of Lavender Essential Oil may help reduce joint pain and tone the muscles.
- Apply 2-5 drops of our Lavender Essential Oil on the tips of your fingers and massage the oil on your temples, wrists and on the back of your neck with slow, circular motions. This will help alleviate headaches and migraine by reducing nervous exhaustion.
- Make a nourishing homemade pre-wash treatment for your hair by mixing 5 drops of our Lavender Essential Oil with 10 drops of our Grapeseed Carrier Oil. Apply the blend on the scalp by massaging the scalp with circular motions. Leave the oils to soak in the deeper skin cell layers for 30 minutes and wash your hair as usual.
- Make a soothing tea by adding 1 drop of our Lavender Essential Oil in a cup of warm tea. The unwinding and soothing properties of Lavender help relax and brighten up the mind.
- Spice up your dishes by adding our Lavender Essential Oil in your favorite fish and poultry meals.
Essential oils are concentrated and potent, use them with care and caution. Never use them on sensitive parts of your body like the eyes and the ear canal. Always consult a professional before using essential oils if you are taking medication for a pre-existing condition or if you are pregnant. Conduct a skin patch test on your wrist to check for sensitivity or reaction before applying topically.