10 Ways to use Pink Pepper
When you think of pepper, we bet Black Pepper automatically comes to mind. In a way, Black Pepper is like the popular senior boy in high school and Pink Pepper is like his freshman little sister. Everyone seems to know all about Black, but what about Pink? Well, that’s a good question because little miss Pink actually has a lot to offer! It is time to get to know Pink, here are 10 ways to use Pink Pepper Essential Oil.
- Tame your tummy: Pink Pepper is great for easing digestive woes. Apply topically with a carrier oil to stomach area when in need of relief from tummy discomfort. Alternatively, you can put 1-2 drops of the Essential Oil into a veggie capsule with a vegetable oil.
- Spice things up: The scent of Pink Pepper can add a little spice to any blend. It can make a great addition to any natural perfume blend, giving it a whole new fragrance profile. Try a bit of Pink Pepper with your floral oils.
- Stimulate the mind: This oil is incredibly stimulating. Add a few drops of Pink Pepper (and maybe some citrus oils) to your diffuser to invigorate and enhance alertness. Bonus: Pink Pepper is a kid safe oil (2+), so this is a great oil for study time.
- Flavor your food: For a more complex flavor, Add a few drops of Pink Pepper to your olive oil then mix into your vegetables, meat, or sides for extra flavor.
- Warm up your rub: Create an added warming effect to your massage oil or muscle rub. Mix a couple drops of Pink Pepper into your pain relief blend. This works well with other spice oils like clove or ginger.
- Support the immune system: Pink Pepper has antiviral properties to help kill airborne viruses. Additionally, it is an antioxidant that can fight free radicals in your body and improve cell quality.
- Increase circulation: Pink Pepper promotes healthy circulation in your body by helping blood flow. Apply topically with a carrier oil to arms and legs with pressure in a circular motion to help get things moving.
- Drive with focus: Diffuse Pink Pepper in your REVIVE Pebble Diffuser while driving to encourage a sharper mind and concentration on the road.
- Soothe the nervous system: Because Pink Pepper contains the component limonene, it can actually help to ease stress. Apply diluted to pulse points as needed to calm tension.
- Boost your metabolism: Pink Pepper may be able to support a healthy metabolism and increase caloric burn. Add one drop each of REVIVE Slimming and Pink Pepper to a carrier oil and take in a vegetable capsule daily.
***Please note that if you are allergic to cashews, you may be allergic to Pink Pepper as they are closely related plants.