The new year is here, and we are saying Hello to 2020 in a BIG way with the Winter Box! All of the oils in the Winter Box are NEW and first available only to Winter Box recipients! We want to make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn all about the amazing-ness of the Winter Box and your new REVIVE oils so if you are ready to learn about Peppermint Glow, Clementine, Key Lime, Lioness, Connection, & Bright Future right now, just keep scrolling!
We are obsessed with Peppermint & have Launched REVIVE Peppermint Glow Roll-On to enhance all the things we already love about Peppermint. Apply this roll-on to the hairline and nape of the neck and get ready for the soothing and relieving tingle that follows!
- Peppermint Essential Oil has revitalizing properties that helps refresh and relax the mind and body.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil’s main constituent is 1,8- cineole, which helps to deepen and open breathing. Breathing is at the center of so much of health and so Eucalyptus is a powerful friend to anyone who needs to clear or focus breathe.
- Rosemary Essential Oils releases feelings of stress. It is a stimulating essential oil that improves focus and clarity.
- Lavender Essential Oil is calming and balancing. Not all lavender is equal, but REVIVE Lavender is specifically chosen for its potency and purity so you can expect the best when it is used in any or our blends!
How to Use it
You can use the Peppermint Glow blend topically and aromatically.
- GLOW: Peppermint imparts a cooling sensation upon application. Apply to the hairline and nape of the neck and get ready for the soothing and relieving glow that follows!
- Release Tension: Apply to the back of the neck for a cooling sensation and to relieve feelings of tension of the head and neck.
- Energy Infusion: When feeling tired or having that afternoon slump in energy, apply to the temples for a refreshing sensation.
Lime is bright and refreshing, but have you ever wished you could get an extra punch from your Lime Essential Oil? Then let us introduce you to Key Lime! Key Lime naturally has more intensity in aroma and effect and is perfect for creating your own diffuser blends or for cleaning!
- Antioxidant support
- Digestive aid
How to Use it
You can use the Key Lime topically, aromatically, or internally. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
- Citrus Bomb: Use the REVIVE Ultrasonic Diffuser and diffuse 2 drops of Key Lime, Lemon and 1 drop of Vetiver and Sweet Orange to transform your home into a citrus paradise!
- Spa Water: Make water exciting again! Add a drop or two of Key Lime and your favorite fruit to treat yourself to something delicious and healthy!
- Brighten Skin: Add Key Lime to skincare products like face wash and toner. This will help tighten skin and make it appear brighter.
- Clean Up: Mix half a cup each of vinegar and water, add 12-24 drops of Key Lime and use this in clean surfaces in the house.
This citrusy blend promotes self reflection and Connection. It is the perfect blend for starting the New Year, especially to diffuse when setting intentions for 2020 and your goals for the year. Then throughout the year when you want to reconnect with those goals apply with dilution to your collarbone.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil comes from an orchard-grown variety of orange that is sweeter and has a more ‘orangey’ scent. Its aroma is energizing and uplifting, and the oil has properties that help maintain a healthy and glowing complexion.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil comes from the yellow flowers of the tropical cananga tree. This oil is an uplifting aroma that promotes connection and joy.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil is a powerfully soothing oil. Many people might know of lemongrass from their kitchen, but when it comes to aromatherapy there is much more to it! Yes lemongrass can soothe digestion, but it can also soothe sore muscles and help create feelings of comfort and relaxation.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil is a very precious oil. Its aroma is woodsy and musky and it promotes grounding and connecting feelings when used aromatically and topically.
How to Use it
You can use REVIVE Connection topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use diluted on the skin.
- Time for Reflection: Apply a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spritz over your cosiest blanket to help wrap you in comfort when you want to take time to reflect and reconnect with yourself.
- Connect with Others: Diffuse 3 drops of Connection before company comes over to help promote connection with others.
- Setting Goals: Mix two drops with a drop carrier oil and apply on wrists and temples before journaling, goal setting, or meditating.
Do you keep Cuties and Halo Clementines on hand for you and your family in the Winter time? There is a reason why! Clementines are uplifting and brightening so in cold and dreary winter months, this Essential Oil can help keep energies up and keep us going.
- Cleansing and Calming
- Supports healthy skin
How to Use it
You can use the Clementine blend topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or topically use on the skin.
- Uplift your Mood: Diffuse 2-4 drops with the REVIVE Ultrasonic Diffuser when you need something to perk you up and improve your mood.
- Tummy Troubles: Add a drop to a teaspoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage on the abdomen to help sooth upset stomachs. Try adding Ginger or some Peppermint oil too for those really troubled tummies.
- Healthy Skin: Add a few drops to your facial cleanser and use regularly to detoxify and improve skin health
Bright Future promotes the uniqueness inside us all and supports all of our dreamers. Let your creativity out and walk your path with your head held high! This is a Must-Have Blend to kick off the New Year!
- Black Spruce Essential Oil comes from the needles of picea mariana and is know for being relaxing.
- Geranium Essential Oil is best known for its skin healing benefits, but also helps to promote peace and wisdom.
- Lavender Essential Oil is calming for occasional skin irritations and helps maintain healthy, blemish-free skin. It also promotes relaxation and can help soothe stressed feelings.
- Rose Essential Oil is one of the most expensive oils out there, but for good reason! The pounds of petals from roses are steam distilled and the resulting oil is potent at just a few drops! Add it to any skin treatment, bath product, or home made potpourri and a little will go a long way. Rose oil promotes clear headed positivity and growth.
How to Use
You can use the Bright Future blend topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or topically use on the skin.
- Get Creative: Diffuse 5 drops with the REVIVE Ultrasonic Diffuser when you are trying to get rid of mental blocks and get creative.
- Focused Mind: Apply 3 drops of Bright Future on your wrists and on your neck. This will help clear out your mind of negative energy and support positive thoughts.
- Follow your Path: When you need to regroup and center on the things most important to you, rub a few drops of Bright Future between your palms and inhale deeply.
This beautiful, soft, feminine, floral blend is for all the ladies out there. Amplify your feminine side and channel the power that comes from being a woman.
- Coriander Essential Oil comes from the common Cilantro plant. Its oil helps calm nerves and promotes clarity.
- Vetiver Essential Oil promotes balance and relaxation. It is a deep but soft aroma that can help soothe irritable feelings.
- Clary Sage Essential Oil is a favored oil by most women. It is a calming aroma and most find it very pleasing as a single oil or as part of a blend. But the really impressive properties of this oil is that it is thought to help balance you when your hormones feel disordered and awry.
How to Use it
You can use the Lioness blend topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or topically use on the skin.
- Personal Fragrance: Dab a drop or two to the inside of the wrists and at the nape for a delicate personal fragrance.
- Emotional Balance: Diffuse 4 drops of Lioness next time you are trying to reset and recharge or to gain back emotional balance.
- Feminine Touch: Add a drop or two to aromatherapy jewelry like a pendant or bracelet and enjoy the calming effects of the beautiful scent all day.
Now you are ready for 2020 and all the good things to come this year, Yay!! And if you made it all the way here and haven’t purchased the Winter Box yet, what are you waiting for!? Go get it now!! It is only available until March so get yours before its too late and Spring is here. As always, we are here if you have any questions or just want to share how much you are loving your Winter Box!