Top 10 Ways to Use REVIVE Calm
Not all days are smooth-sailing; some days can leave most of us feeling overwhelmed. Feelings of anxiousness and tension during a high-stress situation are common. Revive Calm blend can help reduce feelings of tension and nervousness and promote calm emotions. The aroma of Calm can help reduce feelings of stress during the day and promote restful sleep at night.
REVIVE Calm Profile:
Revive Calm is a blend of 9 essential oils that have several beneficial qualities. Together, they form a blend that can help counteract feelings of anxiousness, tension, and stress.
It contains essential oils of:
- Lavender essential oil promotes a sense of calm and helps with sleep
- Cedarwood helps in soothing the mind and body
- Ho Wood helps in promoting a peaceful environment
- Ylang-ylang provides a calming environment
- Marjoram helps soothe emotions
- Roman Chamomile has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body
- Vetiver has a grounding effect on emotions, and it also helps promote sleep
- Vanilla Absolute’s calming aroma has a soothing effect on the mind and body
- Hawaiian Sandalwood has a grounding aroma and a soothing effect on the skin
Benefits of Revive Calm:
- The soothing scent of Calm can help soothe the mind and promote relaxation.
- The blend can calm anxious thoughts before bed and help you fall asleep faster.
- It can help promote a peaceful environment in your home.
Top 10 Ways to Use Revive Calm
- Uplifting Scent: If anxious thoughts and feelings are affecting your day, diffuse 2-3 drops of Revive Calm in an Ultrasonic Diffuser. It will help calm the senses and put your mind at ease.
- Sleep like a Baby: Many people have trouble getting a good night’s sleep. Some find it difficult to stay asleep through the night. You can add a few drops of Calm blend to some balls of cotton and leave them near your pillow to enjoy restful sleep.
- Relaxing Foot Rub: Busy days filled with physically and mentally exhausting work can leave you drained. Mix a few drops of Calm with Fractioned Coconut Oil and treat yourself to a soothing foot massage that relaxes your mind and body.
- De-stressing Soak: Some days are tougher than the others. A stressful meeting at work, test day at school, filing taxes, etc. If you are feeling stressed, a warm and relaxing bath may help you unwind. Add 6-10 drops of Calm to a cup of Epsom salts and add to a tub of warm water. Enjoy a relaxing soak.
- Relaxing Lotion Bars: An easy way to use Calm daily is to incorporate it into your daily routine. Melt 1 cup each of beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter in a microwave or a double boiler. Add 20-30 drops of Calm blend to it and mix thoroughly. Pour into silicone molds and leave overnight to set completely. You can use these lotions bars at night before sleep or before you start the day when you need something to help you stay calm and collected.
- Calming Body Wash: If you love taking long showers, then a relaxing body wash is the perfect way to unwind after a long, tiring day at work. Using it right before bed will help calm your senses, relax your mind, and you will fall asleep faster. Make your own by mixing together 1/2 a cup of unscented castile soap, 4 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin, 3 tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil, and 10 drops of Calm in a glass bottle. Mix together thoroughly.
- Scented Jewelry: Wearing Calm blend can help you get through the day stress and tension free. Aromatherapy jewelry that helps carry and diffuse the oils slowly throughout the day is one way to wear the scent. You can place a few drops of the blend in an essential oils necklace or bracelet and wear when stepping out for the day.
- Scented Linen Freshener: With the right room freshener you can have your house smelling fresh and feeling peaceful. Add 15-20 drops of Calm in a spritz bottle along with a cup of water. Spray this on your bed linen, couches, curtains, etc. to promote a feeling of calm and peace throughout the house.
- Nourishing and relaxing cream: You can use Calm to prepare body cream that not only nourishes the skin but also helps you fall asleep. Mix together 1/3 cup of Shea Butter, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and 15 drops of Serenity Blend. Store in a tight-lid jar and use it before bedtime.
- Hair Perfume: Use Calm to make your own fragrant hairspray. Here is a simple recipe to prepare one. Mix together 20 drops of Calm with 1/3 cup of rose water. Add this mixture to a glass spritz bottle and mix it thoroughly. Spray into your hair as and when needed.
If you have sensitive skin, dilute the blend in some Fractioned Coconut Oil for safe topical application. Do not use near sensitive areas like eyes and inner ears.
$18.00 / month Select options