Top 10 Ways to Use REVIVE Breathe Air
Seasonal changes can affect the body and the transition can bring along many threats and diseases. Respiratory issues are usually on a high during cold and winter seasons. The increased levels of pollen during certain months can also cause several respiratory difficulties. Some essential oils can help minimize the effects brought on by seasonal and environmental threats. They help in supporting clear airways and maintaining easy breathing. Combining these essential oils can produce blends that have complementary benefits. REVIVE Breathe Air contains different essential oils that all work together to support respiratory functions.
Breathe Air Profile:
Revive Breathe Air is a potent blend created by mixing 8 essential oils that support and maintain respiratory functions. The essential oils are expertly blended to produce a minty, fresh aroma that is invigorating.
Laurel: Laurel leaf, also known as bay leaf, has cleansing benefits. It is also relaxing and invigorating.
Eucalyptus: Eucalyptol is the dominant chemical component in Eucalyptus. It is known to support respiration.
Peppermint: A hybrid of watermint and spearmint, peppermint helps promote clear breathing.
Tea Tree: With powerful cleansing properties, Tea Tree helps to freshen and purify the air.
Lemon: This versatile oil has cleansing properties and it also helps support respiratory functions.
Cardamom: This flavorful essential oil also helps support respiratory health and breathing.
Ravintsara: This essential oil helps support immune and respiratory health.
Ravensara: Another excellent essential that helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
Benefits of Revive Beathe Air:
- Minimizes the effects of environmental threats during season changes.
- Supports clear airways, and promotes clear and easy breathing.
- Promotes restful sleep.
- The cooling effect has as invigorating effect.
- Helps soothe the senses.
Top 10 Ways to Use Revive Breathe Air:
- Diffuse: Add 2-3 drops in an ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser. Place it in any room of the house to purify the air and energize the space. Place the diffuser in the bedroom at night to experience a restful night of sleep.
- Deep Inhalation: If you want to simply enjoy the fresh, minty scent, rub a few drops of Breathe Air between your palms. Cup your hands, and bring them close to your nose. Inhale the scent deeply.
- Chest Rub: Sometimes, the change in temperature or presence of allergens can lead to respiratory issues. Rub a few drops on the chest and back to minimize the effects of seasonal threats. This will help maintain clear breathing.
- Protection against Environmental Threats: Apply a few drops to your wrists and hollow of the neck before going outdoors, especially during seasonal transitions or when environmental threats are high.
- Ease Breathing: Sometimes, congested airways can cause difficulty in breathing easily. Try inhaling Breathe Air when this happens. It will help clear airways and promote breathing ease.
- Calming Scent: Add to a roll-on bottle along with some Fractioned Coconut Oil and apply on pulse points when you experience feelings of anxiousness, or when you need to feel calm and relaxed. The minty, cooling scent of the blend has a refreshing effect on the mind.
- Air Freshener: Sometimes during winters, rooms can feel stuff. Add 30-50 drops to a spray bottle containing 18 ounces of water. Shake well and spray around the room for a refreshing aroma.
- Shower Cubes: For people who prefer to take a shower, melting shower cubes are a good option. To make shower melts at home, mix 15-20 drops of Breathe Air with a cup of baking soda and 1/3 cup of water in a small bowl. Mix well and put in small silicone molds. Leave these overnight to set. To use, place a cube in the corner of the bathroom, away from the direct stream of water. Enjoy the cooling effects of Breathe Air.
- A Relaxing Bath: If you like taking long baths, try this. Mix 6-10 drops of Breathe Air with a cup of Epsom salts. Add to a warm bath, and enjoy a relaxing soak before bed.
- Car Freshener: Add a few drops to some balls of cotton. Leave these in the car when you are going on a road trip, or on your commute to work. The cooling scent will energize you and help minimize the effects of environmental threats.Revive Breathe Air is also available pre-blended in Fractioned Coconut Oil in easy-to-use 10 ml roll-on bottle.
If you have sensitive skin, dilute the blend in some Fractioned Coconut Oil for safe topical application. Do not use near sensitive areas like eyes and inner ears.
$12.00 Add to cart