Spring showers, blooming flowers, and warmer weather is finally here! You know what the changing of the seasons means here at REVIVE – Its time for your Quarterly Subscription Box to kick off a new season! All of the oils in the Spring Box are NEW and first available only in the Spring Box! We want to make it as easy as possible for everyone to learn all about the amazing-ness of the Spring Box oils – French Lavender, Golden, Sunshine, Into the Woods, & Bugs Away Outdoor Spray – So for all the need to know info, just keep scrolling!
Golden opportunities, Gold stars, and Gold medals. REVIVE Golden is that type of special in a blend! It was developed by a REVIVE aromatherapist to promote positive feelings and the citrusy sweet aroma is like liquid gold for the mind and body!
- Lime Essential Oil has revitalizing properties that helps refresh and relax the mind and body.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil is a powerfully soothing oil. It is fantastic at creating feelings of comfort and relaxation.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil comes from the yellow flowers of the tropical cananga tree. This oil is an uplifting aroma that promotes positive feelings and joy.
- Laurel Leaf Essential Oil comes from the fragrant, green leaves of the Laurus nobilis herb, also know as the Bay Leaf! This oil is beneficial for its calming and emotional support, but it can also be a great cleanser! A few drops of this oil can help clear skin irritations.
How to Use
You can use Golden topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or topically use on the skin.
- Boost Energy: For those days when your energy is waning but you are still shooting for that gold medal, place 1-2 drops of Golden in the palm of your hands, cup your face and inhale.
- Immerse Yourself in Positivity: Diffuse 4-5 drops to immerse you and your space in positive feelings. To really focus the positivity, try to think of what memory the aroma most strongly reminds you of. Is it an Island vacation? Picking oranges with your best friend? Baking fresh fruit pies for your teenagers? These memories are golden!
- Bring Freshness Home: Add a few drops onto cotton balls and place them in storage spaces like drawers or near air vents for a quick boost of freshness as part of your Spring Cleaning!
REVIVE Sunshine is bright, refreshing, and full of Vitamin D. It is full of the best blend of oils! It is citrusy, a little spicy, and packed with a punch of energizing oils.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil comes from an orchard-grown variety of orange that is sweeter and has a more ‘orangey’ scent. It’s aroma is energizing and uplifting, and is noticeably different than the Wild Orange and Blood Orange varieties of Essential Oil.
- Cinnamon Bark and Leaf Essential Oils both come from the same genus of tree, Cinnamomum. For most users, the most noticeable difference is that the Bark derived oil has a much stronger/spicier aroma when comparing it to the Leaf derived oil. This is because Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil has higher levels of cinnamaldehyde, which causes the distinctively spicy aroma.
- Camphor Essential Oil can be found commonly in creams, ointments, and lotions used for soreness and joint pain relief. Camphor is responsible for the tingling, warming, or cooling sensation you get from these products!
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil’s main constituent is 1,8- cineole, which helps to deepen and open breathing. This makes it an invigorating and energizing oil.
How to Use
You can use Sunshine topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
- Let the Sun Shine: Apply 2 drops to the wrists, neck and the insides of elbows with Fractionated Coconut Oil when you are ready to get things done and just need a little kick start.
- Brighten a Room: Diffuse 3-4 drops to create an energetic and invigorating atmosphere.
- Refreshing Spray: Add 10 drops of Sunshine to a spray bottle with 1/4 cup water and use to freshen a room.
Oui Oui Mademoiselle! This limited edition Lavender is from France! When smelling Lavender from all around the world, you can get to know Lavender better and become a true Lavender expert. REVIVE French Lavender has a more pronounced floral character and because of the high altitude of the region it is grown in, this Lavender contains a higher ester profile as well.
- Immune boosting
How to Use
You can use REVIVE French Lavender topically, aromatically and internally. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use diluted on the skin.
- Classic Relaxation: Lavender is the most popularly used oil for relaxing! French Lavender is fantastic to gently lull you to sleep. Just diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser the hour before bed.
- Gentle on Skin: French Lavender is great for skin health. Add a few drops to your hand cream to boost skin soothing for dry and cracked hands.
- Fresh Laundry: For fresh smelling clothes, add a few drops of French Lavender essential oil to wool dryers balls and toss them in the dryer with the laundry. It also makes a great linen spray to refresh those items left in the cupboard all winter!
Into the Woods is a refreshing and woodsy blend with an aroma that reminds us of spring showers in the woods. This blend is great for respiratory function and clear breathing when used aromatically or topically. So take that pollen and seasonal allergies!
- Texas Cedarwood Essential Oil has all the respiratory boosting power of other Cedarwoods, but with a softer and sweeter aroma. It is sourced from wild crafter farms right here in America!
- Yuzu Essential oil has a beautifully zesty aroma that is refreshing and can help relax tightness. It is a beneficial oil for improving respiratory health.
- Douglas Fir Essential Oil has properties that aid in focus and concentration. You may be reminded of Christmas time because Douglas Fir trees are often used by the Christmas tree industry because of their fresh, woodsy aroma.
- Patchouli Essential Oil is a commonly used oil for soothing skin issues because it has properties that help reduce inflammation of the skin. It is also relaxing and soothing for moods.
How to Use
You can use Into the Woods topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or topically use it on the skin.
- Spring Cleaning: Diffuse 3-4 drops in the house to eliminate odors and deodorize the air.
- Breathe Deeply: Rub 3 drops of Into the Woods and Fractionated Coconut Oil on your chest to help deepen breathing and improve respiratory function.
- Restful Sleep: In the evenings when you need help relaxing and calming your mind down, diffuse 3-4 drops of Into the Woods in your favorite diffuser. The combination of calming and breathe deepening properties will improve your ability to get ready for bed at night.
Don’t let your outdoor time be curbed by pesky bugs and insects! Instead use Chemical Free, All Natural, Bugs Away Outdoor Spray. This Pre-Diluted, 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Spray will be a lifesaver for you all Spring and Summer long!
- Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil has long been known to repel bugs, and over the past 5 years this has become more common knowledge. Lemon Eucalyptus is even endorsed by the CDC as an ingredient that helps to protect from mosquito bites now!
- Nootka Essential Oil is derived from a tree in the Cypress family, and its oil has been found to have a natural protectant property against bugs.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil is an excellent calming and soothing agent. It acts on skin, breathing, and the mind to steady and quiet disruptions. A lesser known property of Juniperus virginiana is that it is also helpful in deterring insects in your home.
- Catnip may make you think of the crazy antics of your favorite furry pet, but Catnip Essential Oil is also great for protecting you from bugs!
How to Use
You can use the Bugs Away Outdoor Spray topically. Before outdoor activity, spray desired areas with 1-2 sprays per area. For hard to reach, or delicate areas spray onto your hand then rub the desired location. Reapplication is suggested every 2 hours.
And there you have it! Your REVIVE Spring Box 2020!! We hope you are as excited by your box as we have been in developing and curating it for you. If you love your box and want to share your favorite ways of using these oils, blends, and new products, use Facebook or Instagram and tag us! We want to share the Spring Box love!
So if you made it all the way here and haven’t purchased the Spring Box yet, what are you waiting for!? Go get it now!!! It is only available until June, so get yours before it’s too late and Summer is here!