Winter is here and it feels like we have never been more ready for a New Year and a new box of REVIVE Oils! All 5 of the oils in the Winter Box are NEW and first available only in the Winter Box, and this quarter there is an extra surprise! REVIVE Protect Bar Soap that is only available in the Winter Box 2021! So get excited and checkout our break down of all the oils in the box and the best uses 🙂
Snow Days are magical no matter your age! When the world is blanketed in snow everything seems calm and quiet. REVIVE Snow Day bring feelings of clarity and calm, with a blend of minty and woodsy aromas.
- Copaiba Essential Oil is a deep and earthy oil made from resin. It is a grounding oil with the ability to help you relax.
- Douglas Fir and Balsam Fir Essential Oil are both wonderful for opening airways. They are fresh “piney”scents that may remind you of your Christmas tree.
- Peppermint Essential Oil provides a pleasant minty scent while creating an energized mood. This oil is stimulating and may help ease pain.
How to Use
You can use Snow Day topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
1. Snowy Evenings: Diffuse 5-6 drops of Snow Day in the evenings to relax and unwind. To really boost the grounding calming effects light a fire either in your fireplace or a virtual one online!
2. Freshen your Drive: Add a few drops of Snow Day to the REVIVE Pebble Diffuser while driving to provide a fresh calming scent.
3. Ease Tension: Add a few drops with your favorite carrier oil to tense shoulders or necks to ease tension and relieve muscle soreness.
What better way to Celebrate the New Year than with a Signature Blend that is fresh, sweet and floral? This joyful blend will channel positivity and renewal in 2021.
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil is a coniferous oil that smells pure and clean. It can provide a sense of renewal while soothing stress.
- Lime Essential Oil is a fragrant citrus that is generally well loved by most people. It is a cheerful oil that can help you feel refreshed.
- Magnolia Flower Essential Oil is sweet and warm and heady. This floral oil is known for calming anxious feelings and promoting relaxation.
How to Use
You can use Celebrate topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
1. Create Joy: Diffuse 4-6 drops of Celebrate when you want to create a celebratory and joyous atmosphere.
2. Press Reset: Celebrate is ideal for helping when you just need to start over. Put 1 drop in your palms then cup your face, inhale, and you will be ready to happy dance again after that!
3. Get Creative: Put a few drops of Celebrate on your diffuser bracelet while you write, draw, paint, or make a craft to help boost your creativity.
REVIVE Nova Mandarin is a hybrid of Clementine mandarin and Orlando Tangelo. It provides a super sweet and juicy citrus scent. This mouthwatering oil is cold pressed from the American fruit.
- Calms anxiety
- Stimulates immune system
- Digestive tonic
How to Use
You can use REVIVE Nova Mandarin topically, internally, and aromatically.
1. Flavor your Beverage: Add a few drops of Nova Mandarin oil to a teaspoon of honey and mix well. Put in your water or tea to create a sweet citrus taste.
2. Uplift your Mood: Diffuse Nova Mandarin when you need a mental boost. Ease your mind by filling the room with this unique, smooth citrus.
3. Stomach Soother: Mix a few drops of Nova Mandarin with a carrier oil and apply topically to your stomach when it’s feeling upset
Sparkles make everything better right? Sparkly nail polish, sparkly tops, and our favorite…. sparkly coffee mugs! We decided that this year needed some sparkles too! REVIVE Sparkles promotes feelings of vibrancy, freshness, and positivity using a citrus and herb blend.
- Yuzu Essential Oil is bright and crisp and provides an uplifting boost. It can help ease tension and depression.
- Dalmatian Sage Essential Oil is a wonderful herbal oil that calms emotional exhaustion. It is fantastic for soothing nerves.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil is a powerhouse citrus oil that can brighten any mood. Providing cheer and energy, this oil is sure to help you sparkle.
How to Use
You can use Sparkles topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
1. Start with Sparkles: Start your morning by diffusing 4-5 drops in your favorite diffuser. It will put a smile on your face and start your day on the right foot.
2. Afternoon Boost: Take a few sniffs of Sparkles when your energy starts to fade to help bring some vigor.
3. Wear Sparkles: Add 2 drops of Sparkles to a carrier oil and apply to wrists before leaving home to help provide happiness.
A balsamic and smoky aroma with a hint of spice. It is steam distilled from the large Indian tree and has similar traits to Atlas Cedarwood.
- Respiratory support
- Emotional balance
- Smooth Skin
How to Use
You can use Himalayan Cedarwood aromatically and topically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
1. Breathe Deeply: Add a few drops of Himalayan Cedarwood to a carrier oil and apply to your chest to help open airways and reduce coughing.
2. Relax the Mind: Diffuse in the evening to help lessen feelings of stress and improve relaxation.
3. Toner Routine: Mix a few drops of Himalayan Cedarwood into your nighttime toner to help balance oily skin and promote softer feeling skin.
Formulated with the power of REVIVE’s Protect Essential Oil Blend, this bar soap has simple ingredients designed to keep you and your family clean without drying skin out.
- Sodium Palmate: Cleanser derived from palm oil*
- Sodium Palm Kernelate: Moisturizing agent*
- Glycerin: Helps skin to hydrate and then lock in moisture. Also increases the antimicrobial and antiviral power of our soap.
- Avena Sativa: Oat Kernel Flour helps soothe inflamed skin but also keeps healthy skin happy
- Cocos Nucifera Oil: Coconut Oil contains rich fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants that helps moisturize skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii: Shea Butter is another great moisturizer and partners well with Coconut Oil.
*All Palm products are sustainably sourced and harvested
We don’t like to play favorites, but the Winter Box may be our favorite yet! How about you? Let us know your favorite uses for your Winter Box Oils by tagging us on Facebook or Instagram! We want to share the love with you 🙂
And if you made it all the way here and haven’t purchased the Winter Box yet, what are you waiting for!? Go get it now!!!