Free Shipping & Returns
GC/MS tested (Quality Tested)
No MLM Hassle
$9.00 / month
Top Uses & Benefits
Helps calm thoughts
3 Ways to Use Patchouli
1. When diffused, patchouli can help keep away anxious and negative thoughts.
2. Mix with aloe vera gel and apply to the affected area on the skin. This can help reduce breakouts and other skin conditions.
3. Add a few drops to coconut oil and use this for a relaxing scalp massage. This will promote healthy and strong hair.
- Scientific Name/Botanical name: Pogostemon cablin
- Oil Origin: Leaves
- Extraction: Steam distillation
- Odor strength: medium
- Aroma: Earthy, warm
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Clove Bud, Geranium, Lavender, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Vetiver
The warm, spicy, musky and sensuous scent of Patchouli Essential Oil is commonly associated with the hippy generation and referred to as “the scent of the sixties.”
Safe for kids, under parent supervision. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity.