Free Shipping & Returns
GC/MS tested (Quality Tested)
No MLM Hassle
$18.00 / month
Benefits & Top Uses
Surface cleansing properties
3 Ways to Use Myrrh
1. Mix a drop or two with face cream and use regularly for smooth, younger-looking skin.
2. For relief from occasional stomachache, add a drop or two to half a cup of water. Add some honey and drink.
3. Add a drop to your toothbrush to improve oral health.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (e.g., coconut) to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Take internally with a veggie capsule or in 4oz drink of your choice with an emulsifier like honey.
- Scientific name: Commiphora myrrha
- Oil origin: Resin
- Origin: Ethiopia
- Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Aroma: Warm, smokey, balsamic
- Odor strength: Medium
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Patchouli, Pink Grapefruit.
Myrrh has been used aromatically and medicinally in a range of cultures ranging from China, India, the Middle East, and Africa. The oil is dark in color with a subtle deep scent.
Safety & Test Results
Safe for kids. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.