REVIVE Lavender is grown exclusively in the fertile grounds of Bulgaria where the climate and altitude create ideal growing conditions. Lavender promotes peaceful sleep, helps with tension relief, and can be used to soothe skin irritation.
Free Shipping & Returns
GC/MS tested (Quality Tested)
No MLM Hassle
Top Uses & Benefits
How to Use:
1. The relaxing scent of lavender will gently lull you to sleep.
2. Add a few drops to your face cream or lotion for healthy glowing skin.
3. For fresh smelling clothes, add a drop or two of lavender essential oil to a few wool dryers balls and toss them in the dryer with the laundry.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (e.g., coconut) to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Take internally with a veggie capsule or in 4oz drink of your choice with an emulsifier like honey. (e.g., honey).
- Scientific Name/Botanical name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Oil Origin: Flowering tops
- Extraction: Steam distillation
- Characteristics: Floral, fruity, sweet, woody, herbaceous
- Odor: Medium
- Consistency: thin
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Evaporation: Middle Note
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Clove bud, Clary Sage, Geranium, Helichrysum Italicum, lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose Absolute, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver
Safety & Test Results
Safe for Children, under parent supervision. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market today.