Cedarwood (Atlas Cedarwood)
Free Shipping & Returns
GC/MS tested (Quality Tested)
No MLM Hassle
$8.00 / month
Benefits & Top Uses
3 Ways to Use Cedarwood
1. Rubbing a mixture of cedar oil and coconut on the chest can help maintain respiratory functions.
2. Keep moths away by adding a drop or two to cotton balls and leaving them in your closet.
3. A hair massage with coconut oil mixed with cedar essential oil can stimulate the scalp and promote healthy and strong hair.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (e.g., coconut) to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Scientific name: Cedrus atlantica
Plant part: Wood
Country of Origin: Morocco
Extraction: Steam distillation
Aroma: Woodsy, warm, balsamic
Odor Strength: Medium
Blends well with: Clary Sage, Lavender, Vetiver
Safety & Test Results
Safe for kids, under parent supervision. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity.
Recipes & Blends
- 3 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 3 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 3 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 4 tsp carrier oil
Mix together and massage onto area of concern.