The days are longer, vacation is in full swing, and we hope everyone is laying in a hammock relaxing their Summer away! You all know what that means though… the SUMMER BOX IS HERE to kick off the new season! All 5 of the oils in the Summer Box are NEW and first available only in the Summer Box! So get excited and checkout our break down of the Summer 2020 box and all the best uses 🙂
Summertime is full of the very best things! Time with friends and family, exploring new places, being outside from sunup to sun down, beach days, backyard BBQs, popsicles and pool days. The list is endless and this Summer we want to help you create the best Summer ever! Summer of Love is a sweet and citrusy blend that will help you wake up each morning with positivity and energy.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil comes from an orchard-grown variety of orange that is sweeter and has a more ‘orangey’ scent. It’s aroma is energizing and uplifting, and is noticeably different than the Wild Orange and Blood Orange varieties of Essential Oil
- Bergamot Essential Oil is a great oil for boosting happy feelings. It is fantastic at creating positivity and relieving tension.
- Douglas Fir Essential Oil has properties that aid in focus and concentration. This oil originates in Canada and comes from the needles of Douglas Fir trees.
How to Use
You can use Summer of Love topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
- Diffuse Some Love: Diffuse 4-5 drops to create energy and positive feelings in your home. This aroma lightens mood and instills self confidence so is a great blend for living rooms and common spaces.
- Summer Cruising: When you need your dreary car ride to be more like a Summertime road trip, use a car diffuser (or make your own DIY car diffuser) and add 4-5 drops of Summer of Love.
- Calm & Collected: Apply a few drops to your pulse points before doing meditative or spiritual practices to help you focus on the present.
REVIVE Dreamer is a relaxing, soothing, and all round amazing blend. It is our new night time blend of Sage, Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Grapefruit, Damiana, Cistus and Osmanthus Essential Oils.
- Lavender Essential Oil is calming and balancing. Not all lavender is equal, but REVIVE Lavender is specifically chosen for its potency and purity so you can expect the best when it is used in any or our blends!
- Sage Essential Oil can also be called Dalmation Sage or Common Sage, and ours comes from Greece! It is a revitalizing and soothing oil when used topically and when diffused can provide sleepy and restful feelings.
- Cistus Essential Oil has a warm aroma that some call velvety. It creates grounding feelings and helps to quiet racing thoughts.
- Damiana Essential Oil has a sweet and light aroma. There is rumor that Damiana was one of the ingredients in the first margarita ever made! Today, Damiana Essential Oil is used to soothe mild pains, and improve anxious feelings.
How to Use
You can use Dreamer topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
- Dream the Night Away: Diffuse a 3-4 drops of Dreamer in your bedroom at night as you start your night time routine. Once you crawl into bed, you will be dreaming before you know it!
- Pulse Point Relaxation: Add 15 drops Dreamer to a 10ml Roller bottle and add Fractionated Coconut Oil to dilute. When you need to unwind and relax, roll this blend at your wrists, inner elbows, and temples.
- Relaxing Room Spray: Add 15 drops of Dreamer to a spray bottle with 1/4 cup water and use as a room spray for your bedroom or living room.
Italian Rosemary will knock your socks off with all it has to offer! Its powerfully herbaceous aroma and high verbenone content makes Italian Rosemary stand out. Italian Rosemary’s aroma is noticeably different than our other Rosemary from Morocco because it is more herbaceous and less camphorous.
- Respiratory aid
- Improves focus
- Promotes hair health
How to Use
You can use REVIVE Italian Rosemary topically, aromatically and internally. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use diluted on the skin.
- Healthy Hair: Make a healthy hair oil by mixing 10 drops of Italian Rosemary and 5 drops French Lavender with 30ml of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Memory Boost: Diffuse 3-4 drops of Italian Rosemary when preparing for an exam or memorizing something important.
- Kitchen Enhancer: Use Italian Rosemary to enhance flavor when cooking! A great way to use it is to add a drop or two to meats while cooking to enhance flavor.
When we conquer our fears we can truly accomplish anything! Fearless is a blend to inspire confidence and overcome obstacles in your way.
- Wild Orange Essential Oil is energizing and promotes positive feelings. The difference in aroma between Wild Orange and Sweet Orange is that Wild Orange is bolder and tangier. This makes it a great oil for blends where you want the most bold orange aromas.
- Copaiba Essential Oil is an excellent calming and soothing agent. It acts on skin, breathing, and the mind to steady and quiet disruptions.
- Rosemary Essential Oil is often associated with cooking, however it has powerful aromatherapy properties as well! Rosemary is great for alertness and calming.
- Lavender Essential Oil is a very versatile oil, but popularity comes from how effective it is for most people promoting calm feelings. The science behind Lavender’s soothing properties is its high linalool content!
How to Use
You can use Fearless topically and aromatically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
- Fight your Fears: To stop doubts and fears in their tracks, grab Fearless and diffuse 3-4 drops in your favorite diffuser. It makes a great morning routine to start with Fearless each day!
- Get things done: Apply 2 drops of Fearless with a carrier oil to the back of your neck or chest and inhale deeply. This will encourage increased concentration so you can finish your to do list.
- De-Stress: Use 3 drops of Fearless with Fractionated Coconut oil and massage into your shoulders. A mini-shoulder massage is a great way to de-stress and re-focus on the important things!
Are you ready for something new that will knock your socks off? How about a new mint oil with an aroma that isn’t just minty? What about if it was citrusy, fruity, and to some a little floral? Sounds amazing right! This fantastic mint oil is citrusy and softly minty. REVIVE Bergamot Mint Essential Oil has relaxing and emotional balancing properties. This is going to be a new favorite and we can feel it!
- Reduces tension
- Naturally purifies air
How to Use
You can use Bergamot Mint aromatically and topically. Diffuse a few drops to enjoy its aroma or use topically, diluted on the skin.
- Diffuse 3-4 drops with the Champagne Diffuser in the room to relax and calm spirits.
- For tense muscles, rub 4 drops Bergamot Mint and Fractionated Coconut Oil to the problem area.
- To clear musty smells out of cupboards, apply 2 drops of Bergamot Mint to cotton balls and them put inside cupboard and drawers.
Now that your brain is jumping for joy and ready try out your Summer Box oils, go have some fun! We hope you absolutely LOVE this box and have the best Summer ever. Want to us some oil photo love this Summer too? Tag us on Facebook or Instagram! We want to share the Summer Box love with you 🙂
And if you made it all the way here and haven’t purchased the Summer Box yet, what are you waiting for!? Go get it now!!! It is only available until September, so get yours before it’s too late and Fall is here!