Revive Sunkissed Blend: A Complete Skin Oil for Summer
Revive’s Sunkissed Essential Oils Blend brings cool respite during the hot summer days. It is a season special that solves one of the most common issues we all face during the summer months: after-sun skincare. With a list of ingredients that have a proven track record in maintaining and improving skin health, Sunkissed is must-have blend for summer.
Nourishing Skin Food
- Lavender: Every essential oil beginner and expert knows the value of Lavender in their collection. This versatile oil has numerous applications. It’s a complete support system by itself for physical, mental, and emotional well-being. It is nourishing and can moisturize dry skin. The soothing quality of Lavender can help soothe irritated skin, especially if you have been in the sun too long.
- Tea Tree: Another favorite, Tea Tree or Melaleuca has cleansing and toning benefits that can help purify and rejuvenate skin. It also helps protect against seasonal and environmental threats. The purifying properties of Tea Tree can also help reduce occasional breakouts on the skin. Tea Tree also helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Peppermint: Peppermint is a popular ingredient in several beauty products. It can be used topically to promote healthy skin and internally to support the gastrointestinal system. Plus, the minty, fresh scent instantly refreshes and energizes you. The presence of menthol gives it a cooling quality which is very useful during the hot summer months. The cooling effect will instantly soothe you if you have been out in the sun for too long.
- Helichrysum: Helichrysum is often referred to as the the ‘Immortal Flower’ – a reference, perhaps, to its anti-aging skin benefits. One of the best essential oils in skin care, Helichrysum promotes healthy skin cell regeneration which is turn helps maintain a clear, youthful skin. Used in several anti-aging products, tt can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes. It is packed with benefits that promote a glowing and healthy skin.
- Roman Chamomile: Roman Chamomile is known for its soothing qualities. The sweet notes of Roman Chamomile can help calm the mind and body. It can help soothe skin and promote a youthful looking glow. Using it topically will calm the mind and provide soothing relief from the harsh effects of the sun.
Best Time to Use Sunkissed Blend
Proper skincare is a must during summers. Besides using the beauty staple, sunscreen, your skin needs proper after-sun care too. Sunkissed Blend can help soothe, tone, and nourish the skin once you get out of the sun.
Use Sunkissed Blend:
- after spending the day in the sun, use Sunkissed blend to cool skin.
- on irritated skin for soothing relief
- regularly to improve appearance of skin
- to moisturize dry skin
- to reduce visible signs of aging like wrinkles and crow’s feet
- to calm down anxious nerves
- to promote healthy and nourished hair
- to promotes much needed and crucial ‘beauty’ sleep
Easy Ways to Use Revive Sunkissed Blend
- After-Sun Spray: In a spray bottle, add 10-15 drops of Sunkissed, an ounce of aloe vera, half a cup of witch hazel, and a tablespoon of Fractioned Coconut Oil. Shake well and use after spending the day in sun.
- Aromatic: Add 2-4 drops in an Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffuser and diffuse to enjoy the relaxing scent.
- Anti-aging Elixir: Add 12 drops to an ounce of Fractioned Coconut Oil and use as facial oil regularly.
- Soothe Irritated Skin: Mix 5 drops of Sunkissed in a tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Apply on troubled skin after sun exposure.This summer, get that all-natural glowing skin you always wanted with Revive’s Sunkissed Blend. It is available for purchase individually or as part of special All About The Summer Box.