Free Shipping & Returns
GC/MS tested (Quality Tested)
No MLM Hassle
$18.00 / month
Benefits & Top Uses
3 Ways to Use Palo Santo
1. Diffuse a few drops to purify the air and rid it of bad odors.
2. Mix a drop with a teaspoon of carrier oil and apply to forehead and temples for tension relief.
3. Add 6 drops to 15ml of carrier oil like coconut. Use this for a relaxing massage.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (e.g., coconut) to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Scientific name: Bursera graveolens
Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Wood (aged wood from fallen trees)
Blends Well With: Myrrh, and other resins. Bergamot, and other citrus, Clove
Aroma: Sharp, dry, peppery, and earthy
Safety & Test Results
Safe for children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Recipes & Blends
Head and Neck Tension Blend
- 10 drops Palo Santo
- 10 drops Frankincense
- 3 drops Peppermint
Blend together and mix with carrier oil of choice. Place one or two drops on back of neck and on wrists.
Destress Bath Blend
- ¼ Cup Epson Salts
- 4 drops of Palo Santo Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Lavender Essential oil
Mix your oils with Epson Salts. Mix into your bath.