Oui Oui Mademoiselle! This Limited Edition Lavender is from France! Grown at a high altitude in France, REVIVE French Lavender has a bolder, more pronounced Lavender aroma and contains a higher ester profile.
Free Shipping & Returns
GC/MS tested (Quality Tested)
No MLM Hassle
$10.00 / month
Top Uses & Benefits
How to Use French Lavender:
1. Classic Relaxation: Lavender is the most popularly used oil for relaxing! French Lavender is fantastic for use to gently lull you to sleep. Just diffuse 3-4 drops in your diffuser the hour before bed.
2. Gentle on Skin: French Lavender is great for skin health. Add a few drops to your hand cream to boost skin soothing for dry and cracked hands.
3. Fresh Laundry: For fresh smelling clothes, add a few drops of French Lavender essential oil to wool dryers balls and toss them in the dryer with the laundry. It also makes a great linen spray to refresh those items left in the cupboard all winter!
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil (e.g., coconut) to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal: Take internally with a veggie capsule or in 4oz drink of your choice with an emulsifier like honey. (e.g., honey).
- Scientific Name/Botanical name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Oil Origin: Flowering tops
- Extraction: Steam distillation
- Characteristics: Floral, fruity, sweet, woody, herbaceous
- Odor: Medium
- Consistency: thin
- Country of Origin: France
- Evaporation: Middle Note
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Geranium, Pink Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Clove bud, Clary Sage, Geranium, Helichrysum Italicum, lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose Absolute, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver
Safety & Test Results
Safe for Children, under parent supervision. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
GC/MS tests verify purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market today.