How to make your flowers last longer with REVIVE Tea Tree
Valentine’s day is almost here and you might want to learn a trick or two on how to preserve your bouquet and extend their lifespan. Essential oils are a natural way to boost your bouquet and help reduce bacteria growth.
Make a nutritional water solution for your flowers
- Fresh flowers
- Vase or glass bottle
- Mixing bowl
- 1-2 drops of our Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar
- 200 ml of distilled water
- Add the sugar and essential oil in the mixing bowl and stir them together.
- Add the distilled water and vinegar in the bowl and continue mixing until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the solution in the vase or glass bottle and arrange the flowers.
The powerful antibacterial and antioxidant properties of our Tea Tree Essential Oil help prevent bacterial and mold growth while slowing the oxidative process of the flowers and elongating their lifespan.
We recommend replacing the water solution every 2 to 3 days.
Bonus Tips for Keeping your Bouquet Fresh
- Cut the stems at an angle before you arrange the flowers in the vase. This helps in easing the nutrient absorption.
- Keep floral arrangements away from direct sunlight. Sun exposure may speed up the decaying process.
- Cut the stems an inch each time you replace the water solution. This will aid nutrient absorption.
- Always use distilled water for the flower solution. Distilled water is chlorine-free and helps prolong the flower’s freshness.